Unlike “classic dermo-cosmetic” lines, whose activity is due to active ingredients, Osmo4 Hydrogels, with their purely physical effect, have a twofold osmotic action on the skin.
1. A DEEP TISSUE OSMOTIC ACTION, which significantly stimulates cutaneous microcirculation and creates a flow of water from inside the dermis to the outside of the skin (osmotic pump effect), resulting in significant tissue hydration.
2. A PURIFYING SURFACE OSMOTIC ACTION which eliminates unwanted germs from the skin by breaking up cells.
• Osmo4® gel pulls body fluids from the lower skin areas to the surface layers of the epidermis.
• Osmo4® gel therefore induces a transcutaneous flow.
Osmo4® Mode of action on healthy skin documented by Prof. Wasserman
(1) Studies ref OSM002_Hydration, OSM003_Hydration , OSM004_Hydration
(2) Studies ref OSM005_Anti-inflammatory , OSM006_Anti-inflammatory , OSM008_Anti-inflammatory,
(3) Studies ref OSM005_Anti-inflammatory , OSM006_Anti-inflammatory
THE CUTANEOUS MICROCIRCULATION
The dermis and hypodermis are richly vascularized by a highly structured blood network of arterioles, capillaries and venules.
Conversely, the epidermis is not vascularized, it is nourished by imbibition and diffusion from the capillary networks of the dermal papillae.
The cutaneous microcirculation allows nutrition, oxygenation, and the removal of metabolic waste from cells, dermis, hypodermis, epidermis and cutaneous appendages.
Stimulation of the cutaneous microcirculation accelerates exchange phenomena.
STIMULATION OF THE CUTANEOUS MICROCIRCULATION BY THE OSMO4 HYDROGELS, was observed by confocal laser microscopy, non-invasively, at the level of the dermal papillae located at the “dermal-epidermal” junction.
We thus register a 28% increase in microcirculation just after 5 minutes, which persists at 10%, 2 hours after application.
The following video clearly shows the water droplets on the epidermis, which is the origin of the properties of Osmo4 Hydrogels.
Click on the blue words for more information.
• Exceptional efficacy on the skin (osmotic technology).
• 5 international patents.
• Clinically proven efficacy (20 clinical studies completed).
• Easy to produce.
• Already successfully marketed.
• No side-effects (Pharmacovigilance: no case reported in 10 years, out of more than 10 million OsmoSoft tubes sold).
• Preservative-free product (osmotic self-protection), alcohol-free, dye-free, allergen-free, fragrance-free.
• Non fatty, non-sticky, easy to apply, rapidly absorbed hydrogel.
• Optimum user satisfaction index.